AM: Missing Interface Lines In PS_INTFC_FIN, But Existing In PS_INTFC_PHY_A For System Source PAP
(Doc ID 2543424.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Missing Interface lines in PS_INTFC_FIN, but existing in PS_INTFC_PHY_A for system source PAP.
1. PO 0000000399 was created and the capitalize flag was checked(e.g. cost 12500 USD).
2. Receipt 0000000150 was created( interface checked):
-both intfc_phy_a AND intfc_fin were loaded with intfc_type FAD, system_source PPO, INTFC_ID: 10000062.
-asset 000000000227 was created in AM and arrived with the status IN SERVICE.
3. AP voucher was created with the same details (quantity/price) as PO/Receipt:
- AP voucher was posted,
- INTFAPAM loaded intfc_pre_am: PRE_INTFC_ID: 10000040, INTFC_ID: 10000063
- AMIF1000 loaded only intfc_phy_a with INTFC_ID: 10000063(ACQ - Insert Acquisition Detl) and nothing in intfc_fin.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document