EAR9.2: ACTOB Error while Offsetting Items Having Different Currencies through Maintenance Worksheet
(Doc ID 2543519.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the system is creating entries, it is taking the most effective date exchange rates resulting in a mismatch in the amounts due to which the group is getting stuck with ACTOB.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go under Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Common Definitions/ Market Rated/ Market Rates and load the market rates for i.e October;
2. Create a US deposit with payment currency as AUD;
3. Apply the payment to create an ON account item;
4. Run AR update to post the payment group;
5. Go under Set Up Financials/ Supply Chain/ Common Definitions/ Market Rated/ Market Rates and load the market rates for i.e November;
6. Go to Accounts Receivable/ Receivable Maintenance/ Maintenance Worksheet/ Create Worksheet and create a maintenance worksheet to offset the OA item with one of the open items of the customer;
7. While selecting the October exchange rates are picked by the system since the accounting date is of October;
8. Go to worksheet action page and click on create entries - accounting entries are Incomplete for the Item ID created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document