PO Acknowledgement HDR, LINE, and SHIP are not Populating after POA Received because EIP_CTL_ID Generation Creates Duplicate Value
(Doc ID 2544153.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Acknowledgement PO_HDR, PO_LINE and PO_SHIP are not populating after POA received. It was noticed the issue appears to be a problem with the PeopleCode in PURCHASE_ORDER_ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.PurchaseOderAcknowledgement.OnExecute due to EIP_CTL_ID generation. When the number is generated, it loops through this code to check for a duplicate value. After turning on App. Server tracing, I can see that it’s finding a duplicate value every time. With how the code it written, it only loops 99 times. After that, it’s taking whatever the last value was.
Since the value isn’t unique, it’s having issues inserting the data into the PO_HDR_EC, PO_LINE_EC, and PO_LINE_SHIP_EC tables. There is no SQL errors for unique constrains, so it can be assume it’s doing some kind of lookup on those tables before attempting an insert.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create PO for EDX Supplier
2) Dispatch via EDX
3) Update XML file with test PO data
4) Upload XML file using IB handler tester
5) Return to PO (See POA status "Responded, Awaits Review)
6) Click on POA status link to be redirected to the POA page
7) EIP Control ID, BU, PO Number, ACK date are present, but the PO_HDR, PO_LINE, and PO_SHIP compare fields are blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document