ELM 9.2: In Fluid Accessibility Mode, Why Course Continues to Play After the ELM Session is Terminated/Ended?
(Doc ID 2544300.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Fluid Accessibility Mode,why content continues to play after the ELM session is terminated/ended?
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1) Set up a Class with a Learning Component using SCORM 2004 content.
2) Log in Accessibility Mode as a Learner, and from Self-service Tile in Fluid, enroll/launch the Class.
3) Notice when launch the content, a new window open
4) go back to the ELM window, while the course is running on the other window
5) Sign-out the ELM session from the window
6) Notice the content window does not close, and the Content continues to run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document