E-EC: Browsing Image Catalog on Navigation Collections causes errors
(Doc ID 2544311.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the navigation collection image browser and clicking Search, 2 error messages display.
1. Unable to get image extents for PO_POA_SPLIT_SCHEDULE_M_FL. (2,820) PTPP_SCIMGBRSWK.PTPP_SCWIDTH_HT.RowInit PCPC:223 Statement:4
Verify that the image name is correct
2. Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) PTPP_SCIMGSRCWK.PTPP_SCSRCHBTN.FieldChange Name:SearchImages PCPC:867 Statement:19
Called from:PTPP_SCIMGSRCWK.PTPP_SCSRCHBTN.FieldChange Statement:32
A SQL error occurred during processing of the PeopleCode ScrollSelect (or ScrollSelectNew, RowScrollSelect, RowScrollSelectNew) built-in function.
This error may have been described by a preceding message.
Examine the error messages and the PeopleCode program containing the ScrollSelect call to determine the cause of the error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Portal
2. Navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Portal Utilities > Navigation Collections
3. Click to Edit on an existing Navigation Collection
4. Expand a link in the Navigation Collection
5. Click on the magnifying glass to search for an image
6. Click on the Search button
7. The 2 error messages appear
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are unable to search the image catalog for navigation collections.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document