E-PIA: Grid Column Not Showing The Whole Field Content When Vertical Scroll Is In Place
(Doc ID 2544333.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.57 version, PIA Core Technology
Issue reported on PT8.56.10 and PT8.57.04.
Grid Column Not Showing The Whole Field Content When Vertical Scroll Is In Place.
Project Time Report use case:
Grid Column Total does not display the full amount on the Time Report Project Details grid, in the Approve Time Report page, when vertical scroll bar is shown.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login and Submit time for approval. Logout.
2. Login with the previous' user manager account.
3. Navigate to Travel and Expenses > Approve Transactions > Approve Transactions
4. Click on the Transaction ID link for the time report.
5. Note that the Total column, in grid Time Report Project Details, does not show the whole amount. It renders only a part of it.
Notes for this use case:
- Expenses approval has to be setup.
- Issue does replicates in Classic, as well as, in Classic Plus.
- For the issue to be replicated it requires a number of rows in the Time Report, so that the vertical scroll bar does show up.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document