Distribute By 'Amt' Value Doesn't Get Saved When Using Fluid Requisition
(Doc ID 2544445.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new requisition from the fluid navigation and choosing the distribute by to be by Amount, once saving the requisition it will flip over to qty, even after changing it again to amt system will save it to QTY.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new requisition from the Requisition fluid tile.
2. Add special request item.
3. Change the distribute by to be by Amount.
4. Save the page
5. Review the distribute by again.
6. Notice that it flips back to be by QTY.
7. Save the requisition.
8. Review the distribute by again.
9. Notice that it flips back to be by QTY.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document