ELA: Lease IUT Not Creating Monthly Expense Entries
(Doc ID 2544656.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While doing a lease inter-unit transfer, even if "Recognize monthly expense" option is selected in lease, system does not create monthly expense accounting entries for lease after transfer.
1. Create and activate lease (finance lease) IUT_11 in US001.
2. Run depreciation calculation.
3. Run depreciation close for 1 year.
4. Run accounting entry generation.
6. Do interunit transfer.
From US001/IUT_11 To US002/IUT_12 (with accounting date and trans date on 1st Jan on next year)
7. Run depreciation calc for original lease (US001/IUT_11).
8. Run accounting entry generation for original lease (US001/IUT_11).
9. Run depreciation close for rest all years for US002/IUT_12.
10.Run accounting entry generation for US002/IUT_12.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document