Requisition Loader Showing Inactive Requester Message When Should Not
(Doc ID 2544902.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Loader showing Inactive Requester message when should not.
Running the requisition loader without a requester and have the system default in the requester.
The PO Requisition loader runs to success with a message that the requester id was inactive, but the requester is active.
"Requester for Requisition ID XXXXX is inactive"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure that the Requester status is 'Active' (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Purchasing > Requester Setup)
2. Make sure that the Request associated at Requisition Loader Default is the same of step 1
3. Create Requisition load request for Business Unit associated to step 2
4. Provide: Req Id, Item id and qtd.Note: Requester is blank on this page. Save the page
5. Run Load Requisition.
6. At process monitor, message log, got the message: “Requester for Requisition ID TESTWENDY is inactive"
7. At Stage for Loading page, status is showing ‘Error’ and should not. The requester associated to Requisition Loader Default page (WENDYCHO) is active.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document