E-ES: Cloned User Getting No Search Results in Global Search
(Doc ID 2544928.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Some users are able to search in Global Search and retrieve search results. New users and even ones cloned from working users execute the same Global Search and get no results.
1. First make sure that Portal Registry Search has been deployed and crawled.
2. Log in as a demo test user.
3. Perform Portal Registry Search. Use the following key words: Planner, Enroll and Finance. Make sure that you get results.
4. Clone the use to create a new user.
5. Log in as the new user and perform Portal Registry Search using the same key words. This time you won't get any results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document