Cost Type Information Getting Blanked Out in the Requisition Line Distribution when the PO_REQLOAD process loads the Staged Data
(Doc ID 2545297.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Type information getting blanked out in the Requisition Line Distribution when the PO_REQLOAD process loads the Staged Data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate : Purchasing > Requisitions > Stage for Loading
2. Enter Adhoc line item details and Asset Information for the line items
3. Ensure that Cost Type is added
5. Navigate : Purchasing > Requisitions > Load Requisitions
6. Run PO_REQLOAD process for the staged data
7. Navigate : Purchasing > Requisitions > Requisitions
8. Open requisition created by PO_REQLOAD process
9. Go to Distribution page
Issue : Cost type value is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document