EAP: Check Number in Reference field truncated on Wire Report Remittance Advice, APX2027
(Doc ID 2545942.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the External Account, Reference Number is setup with a Check Length of 10.
The Wire Report Remittance Advice (APX2027) has two places where the Reference is printed. After applying Image 30, the Reference that appears to the right of the Payment Amount is truncated. It is only displaying the 1st 8 digits. However, the Reference that appears at the bottom with the Invoices displays all 10 digits. Both References display correctly on Image 27.
It appears that Bug 27865099 - APX2000 PAYMENT HISTORY BY SUPPLIER - NO SUCCESS DUE TO ACCOUNT NUMBER LENGTH, which was fixed in Image 29, may have caused the problem.
1. On the External Account > Account Information page, set Check# Len = 10
2. On the External Account > Payment Methods page, for Payment Method = Wire Transfer, change the Last Ref Number to a 10 digit number
3. Create a Voucher using the External Account and Payment Method from Step 1 and Step 2
4. Pay the Voucher through the Pay Cycle
5. Check the APX2027 generated
6. Only 8 digits display in the Reference field, which is to the right of Payment Amount field
7. Reference that appears at the bottom with the Invoices displays all 10 digits
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document