Academic Advisement Report Not Generated If Course History Is Enabled and Student Has No Courses.
(Doc ID 2546033.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions 9.2, The Academic Advisement Report does not generate for students who have no classes if the option to display the Course History is enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Set up SACR > Common Definitions > Self Service > Academic Advising.
- Turn on the Display Course History in AA Reports option.
- Navigate to Academic Advisement > Student Advisement > Request Advisement Report.
- Request a report for a student with an active Program and Plan for which requirements are defined but where the student does not yet have any enrolled or transfer classes.
- The report does not generate. Instead the page displays the message 'You do not have any course records in the system at this time.'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document