EAM: Page Configurator Not Working For Disposal Worksheet
(Doc ID 2546397.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page and Field Configurator is not checking the 'Include Non Capitalize Assets' check box in the Disposal Worksheet page.
When attempting to disable entry and default the value to checked for the INCLUDE_NONCAPS_SW field/checkbox on the Disposal Worksheet via the Page and Field Configurator, the check box will be disabled but the . but the INCLUDE_NONCAPS_SW field/check box it is not defaulting to checked.
Expecting the Disposal Worksheet to display the 'Include Non Capitalize Assets' check box as protected and checked when configuring via the Page and Field Configurator.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Page and Field configurator page: Enterprise Components > Page and Field Configuration > Page and Field Configurator
2. Select or Add the component and market: AM_DISPOSAL_WKSHT, Global
3. In the Configure Field Properties section, select field AM_LOOKUP_WRK.INCLUDE_NONCAPS_SW (Include Non Capitalized Assets).
4. In the Default Value column, enter Y, and select the Disable Entry checkbox.
5. Select the Map to Portal Registry tab.
6. Select the EMPLOYEE portal entry, then select Apply Configuration.
7. Navigate to the Disposal Worksheet page: Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Asset Disposal > Disposal Worksheet
8. The 'Include Non Capitalized Assets" checkbox is protected but not checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document