EAP : (Brazil Localization) - Voucher Critarion Is Not Adopting The Budget Date Of The Initial Document As The Setup.
(Doc ID 2546652.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Brazil Localization Only
Voucher Build is not creating Voucher with Budget Date same as in Purchase Order.
1. Enable Commitment Control for Payables
2. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options, Commitment Control
3. Default Budget Date to be from ‘Predecessor Doc Date Default’ , As per Setup at the Installation Installation Options, Commitment Control
1) Create PO
- Lets say Budget Date is 04/04/2019 (any previous date)
2) Budget Check and Dispatch the PO
3) Create Receipt from PO
4) Create Fiscal Document from PO Receipt
5) Run Voucher Build for the Interface = Fiscal Document
Voucher Created in Postable Status Budget Date: Budget Date = Accounting Date = 10/04/2019 (today's date)
Voucher Build should be creating Voucher with Budget Date same as in Purchase Order as per setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document