'No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)' When Review Costing for Item Without Transaction.
(Doc ID 2547612.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Inventory Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting error "No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)" when review costing for item without transaction.
This is happening only for item define as profile = ‘PRDCFIFO’ (Perpetual Weighted Average)
"No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)
When retrieving data for a page, a data value was retrieved for which there was no matching data value at a higher level scroll entry. (For example, at scroll level 2, a value of ABC was read in and scroll level 1 contained this higher level field but did not have a row with a key value of ABC.)
This usually occurs because of an error in a database record or view; or because of improper deletion of values in a database. Correct the page definition or contact your system administrator. "
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new Item PRETA
2. Create new Item AZUL
3. Associate Business Unit 'US010' to PRETA. Set Profile = ‘PRDCFIFO’ (Perpetual Weighted Average)
4. Associate Business Unit 'US010' to AZUL. Set Profile = ‘PRDCFIFO’ (Perpetual Weighted Average)
5. Check Review Transaction History to AZUL. No records found.
6. Check Review Transaction History to PRETA. No records found.
7. Review Costs for AZUL. No Costs.
8. Review Costs for PRETA. No Costs.
9. Create Express Putaway to AZUL.
10. Review Transaction History to AZUL. Transaction created.
11. Run Cost Accounting creation for AZUL.
12. Review Item Cost: AZUL. Cost Created for Periodic Avg tab.
13. Descrease 0 quantity to AZUL. Use Adjustment page (Inventory > Manage Inventory > Adjustments)
14. Review Transaction History. Quantity decreased to 0
15. Run Cost Accounting Creation.
16. Review Cost: AZUL. Note that the status for the first transaction is ‘Inactive’
17. Express Putaway. Add quantity 10 to PRETA
18. Review Transaction History. PRETA Transaction with 10
19. Run Cost Accounting Creation
20. Review Item Cost for PRETA. Transaction created.
21. Review Item Cost for AZUL. Getting the error: "No matching buffer found for level. (15,26) "
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document