PC_FND_DIST Failing On PC_FND_DIST.STAGE.GetODL When Using "All Participating" Rule
(Doc ID 2547841.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PC_FND_DIST is failing with unique constraint at step PC_FND_DIST.STAGE.GetODL.
ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_PC_FNDPRT_TAO12) violated
1. Create a project.
2. Add 5 activities.
3. Uncheck Participating on Funds Distribution for activity 5.
4. Create a Funds Distribution Rule for the project, using "All Participating" activities.
5. Uncheck Group Target Definitions.
6. Leave only the ACT line.
7. Open the target for ACT and set the following:
- Threshold amount = 100
- Select the activity 5.
- Check Reversals.
8. Save, reopen and add new criteria for PAY.
9. The target is similar to the ACT only that it is split into two lines by percent.
10. Add three ACT transactions:
- 75$ on Activity1.
- 50$ on Activity2.
- 25$ on Activity3.
11. Run Funds Distribution.
12. Re-run PC_FND_DIST.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document