How to Add Performance Notes Link On EPerformance Tiles
(Doc ID 2548117.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
Add a link to Performance Notes on the ESS and MSS performance tiles.
When performance notes is added to Nav collection under Team Performance and when user clicks on left navigation under Manager Self service>Team Performance tile, user gets kicked out.
Expect performance notes link to work properly and let user stay on the page when user clicks on left navigation collection for Performance notes in Team Performance tile.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a transaction to the Manager Self Service Team Performance tile
2. Navigate: PeopleTools > Portal > Portal Utils > Navigation Collections
3. Search for and Edit the one for Team Performance
4. Team Performance>Click Edit.
5. Click Add Link.
6. Select Menu "Performance Notes" Under Manager Self service>Performance Management>Performance Notes.
8. Go to >Manager Self Servide>Team Performance Tile>
9. Maintain Performance Notes shows in left navigation.
10. Click on Maintain Performance Notes.
11. User is transferred out of the navigation collection….this is not correct
12. Allows user to add performance notes and save successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document