External Or Internal Applicants Can Apply for Jobs Without Answering Questionnaire When Answers Are Set As Mandatory in Application
(Doc ID 2548296.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
External or Internal Applicants have submitted applications without answering the questions to the questionnaire, even though the answers are mandatory.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search Job Openings and Apply
2. Agree to Application Terms, click Next
3. Attach & Upload another Document type, click Next
4. When the applicant got to the questionnaire, have another browser open.
5. Select the same Job Opening and go through all the steps until the questionnaire steps.
6. Answer the questions in one of the browsers while you try to go next on the other browser.
7. When trying to save or go to the following steps using the first browser you get Error "Data being added
existing data. (18,2)" -- continue clicking OK through the rest of the steps. The error continues showing.
8. Review application on Review/Submit page, click Submit Application, get
Error "Data being added conflicts with existing data. (18,2)",
click OK through the error until you get a successful
completion email notification and see the application you submitted in My Activities page.
9. When you open the JO on Recruiting Home, The applicant shows as applied but no answers are attached to her questionnaire.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document