E-PG: Pivot Grid Shows Blank Filter Boxes After Saving And Going Back Into Pivot Grid
(Doc ID 2548521.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on a filter that is not in the result set, it will end in blank filter boxes on the left.
In order to replicate the issue, follow the below steps:
1) Log onto PIA.
As an example, Campus Solutions DEMO can be used.
2) Navigate to Pivot Grid Viewer and search for a pivot grid (for eg. SPY_SA_ARS_PG - At risk Students).
3) Run the pivot grid selected.
4) Under the filter for "Program" on the left top hand side of the page click on "Fine Arts Undergraduate" to filter by this.
5) Using the options cog in the top right hand of the screen click on "Save".
6) Under the "Risk Indicator" filter on the left hand side of the screen select "Financial Aid" to filter by this.
7) Using the options cog in the top right hand of the screen click on "Save" to save for the second time.
8) This shows one row in results grid and under "Plan" filter on right hand of the screen only "Music".
9) Go to the Home page and then navigate back to Pivot Grid Viewer.
10) Choose the same pivot grid as before SPY_SA_ARS_PG (At Risk Students).
11) There is only one row displayed in results grid, but the filter on the left shows more values in "Risk Indicator" (7 for "Financial Aid" instead of 1) and in "Plan" ("Music", "Sociology" and "Psychology").
12) Click on one of the filters under "Plan" that is not in the result set, in this case "Psychology".
This results in blank filter boxes on the left.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document