ABMGT: Proxies Who Are Not Currently Managers Cannot Approve Delegated Absence Requests
(Doc ID 2548610.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Proxies are not able to approve/deny/push back Absence Requests using Fluid. When they select the URL from the email notification notifying them of the pending request the following error is returned:
You are not authorized for this page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manager Delegates Authority to employee
2. Proxy accepts the delegated authority
3. Delegator's Direct Reports submits Absence Request
4. Proxy selects link from email notification of Pending transaction
5. User receives above error
In addition, if they try to approve the Absence Request from PIA they do not see the Approvals tile in the Manager Self Service homepage.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document