No Active Applications on Admissions Tile When Fluid Applicant SS Setup Has Sequence 2
(Doc ID 2548611.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Recruiting and Admissions Other
Active Applications disappearing / "No active application" shown from Applicant Homepage, Admissions tile when Sequence 2 is added on Fluid Applicant SS Setup.
No active application
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to SetUp SACR > Product Related > Recruiting and Admissions >
Applicants > Fluid Applicant SS Setup
2. Create or make sure there is 1 active sequence for your chosen
Institution, Academic Career & Admit Term (e.g PSUNV, UGRD, 0820)
3. On the Display Options tab, fill in the following:
- Time Period for Application - Begin
- Program Action = APPL
4. Create a new application for the combination of Institution, Academic
Career & Admit Term (PSUNV, UGRD, 0820)
5. Logout and login back in as applicant
6. Check out the Applicant Homepage, Admissions tile -- notice it shows 1
7. Logout and log back in as superuser
8. Add another sequence (Sequence 2) to Fluid Applicant SS Setup created in
9. On the Display Options tab, copy the same Time Period for Application -
10. For Program Action, select ADMT and fill in the Action Reason e.g AUTO
11. Go back to the application created in # 4
12. Add a new Application Program Data and put in the same value for Program
Action and Action Reason selected in # 10.
13. Logout and log back in as Applicant
14. Checkout the Applicant Homepage, Admissions tile -- notice, No active application is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document