ETL92: Fluid Punch Timesheet Status Bar Updates Incorrectly For Overnight Shifts
(Doc ID 2548630.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears the Fluid Timesheet status bar treats scheduled hours in a different manner than reported reported hours as it relates to settings on Workgroup Daybreaker Options. The Scheduled Hours are displayed in a "Begin Time of Shift" format as we expected. When that schedule is pre-populated onto the timesheet, the reported hours are calculated differently than the Scheduled.
The expectation is that the status bar for each days treats/counts the scheduled and reported hours in the same manner, but it does not. For this page to be useful
to our employees, the status bar should treat/count/sum scheduled hours in the same manner
as it does reported hours.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Workgroup is configured with Daybreaker option set as Begin Time of Shift.
2. Create an overnight schedule with a 10:00pm - 6:30 am shift Monday - Friday with Sat/Sun as off days.
3. Assign the schedule to a punch Time Reporter (i.e. Delivered Demo empliD KU0423 empl_rcd 1).
4. Login as the Punch Time Reporter and set under User Preferences with the Timesheet Prepopulation Method = Schedule and save.
5. Employee pulls up the Timesheet. Note: For this page to be useful to our employees, the status bar should treat/count/sum scheduled hours in the same manner as it does reported hours.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document