EPC: Setting Up A Distribution Code Results In Incorrect Project Costing Error - "The Account Type () for the account (XXXXXX) is restricted for the Analysis Type (REV). (13100,1006) "
(Doc ID 2548709.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Chartfields
Setting up a Distribution Code results in Incorrect Project Costing Error
When setting up a Distribution Code under a different SETID than the Account, and when Project Costing is Enabled, and Project Chartfields are populated, and Analysis Type Controls are enabled, the following error is triggered when save the page
"The Account Type () for the account (XXXXXX) is restricted for the Analysis Type (REV). (13100,1006)
The account type for the Account selected violates the Projects Restricted Analysis Type rules. Please select a different Account."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Demo, Enable Project Costing
2. In Project Costing Integration, Turn on "Restrict Analysis Types" check box and click on Set Up Restricted Analysis Types and set up REV analysis type for Account Types "Assets", "Liabilities", "Revenue"
3. Make sure account XXXXXX is of revenue account type
4. Open table set control for US001. Point the AR_14 (Distribution Codes) to US001
5. Create a Distribution Code in Set ID 'US001'. Use Distribution Type. Use Account as "XXXXXX". Populate PC Chartfields and click on Save
The above error message is received. The expectation is to not receive this message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document