System Kicked Out while Approving Supplier Registration Request
(Doc ID 2548712.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System kicked out the user when clicking the approve button for the supplier registration request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new supplier registration
2. Submit for approval
3. Navigate : Supplier > Supplier Reqistation > Manage Request Approval
4. Search the Supplier Registration Approval Request
5. Click Check box for the request to approve
6. Click Approve
Issue : System kicked out
7. If the user clicks Registration ID then below error is triggered
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member the_inst. (180,236) SUP_OB_APR_STATUS.Activate PCPC:11258 Statement:123
The first operand of the dot operator is the NULL value, indicating the lack of any object value. As a consequence, the gtiven method or property cannot be used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document