Purchase Order Supplier Item Id (ITEM_ID_VNDR) Not Populating For Replenishment
(Doc ID 2548740.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Supplier Item Id (ITEM_ID_VNDR) Not Populating For Replenishment.
Found that the bug is caused due to code PO_POCALC VS3000 LOADDF1.
This piece of SQL was changed in PUM 30 in the bug "Supplier Item ID Not Populated Into Purchase Order (Doc ID 2492516.1) - Bug 28512923".
The issue can be reproduced following steps:
1. Create new Item (Items > define Items and Attribute > Define Item)
2. At Item Purchasing Attributes make sure that the item has setup for Supplier Item Id
3. Set Replenishment setup for item (Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Business Unit Item - Tab Inventory - replenishment link)
4. Espress Putaway to item. Quantity 1.
5. Setup Replenishment for Business Unit.
6. Run Calculate Replenishment Parameters
7. Run Create Replenishment Request
8. Check status 'Ready' at Manage Replenishment page (Inventory > Replenish Inventory > manage Replenishment Requests)
9. Run Load Requisition (Purchasing > Requisitions > Load Requisitions)
10. Check Requsition created. Note that Supplier and Supplier Item id is not loaded.
11. Run Auto Requisiton Selection (Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source Requests > Auto Requisition Selection)
12. Run PO_POCALC (Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source Requests > PO Calculations)
13. Run PO_POCREATE (Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source Requests > PO Creation)
14. Open the PO created. Supplier Item Id not loaded.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document