EAR - Collected Amount Is Overstated In AR_CC_TRAN_TBL When a Payment is Applied For Contracts Data
(Doc ID 2549526.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying payments for an item originating from contracts with multiple projects, the collected amount for projects is overstated when not all revenue for the billing lines has been generated in the Contracts distribution table, PS_CA_ACCTG_LN_PC. It should not be possible to select the item on the payment worksheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a contract with a rate-based line. Assign to different projects to the line.
2. Add cost transactions to each project.
3. Run As-incurred billing in contracts to bill the transactions.
4. Go through billing cycle to generate a single invoice for the transactions.
5. Update the contract to remove a project from the line (use case would be to assign to a different contract line).
6. Run As-incurred revenue recognition for the contract - generates CA_ACCTG_LN_PC entries for transactions for only one of the two projects.
7. Run journal generator and post the accounting lines for CAPCDEFN
8. Run ARUPDATE for the invoice from BIL
9. Create a deposit for the invoice
10. Create a worksheet and apply payment
11. Run ARUPDATE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document