EAM: Incorrect Meter Reading Variation when Entered in Advanced Without Leaving the Page (WAD)
(Doc ID 2550428.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version 31, Functionality
Incorrect Meter Reading Variation
The Meter Reading Variation is incorrectly calculated if one reading is saved and a new reading is entered without leaving the 'Enter Meter Reading' Page (AM_METER_READ1)
Navigation: Asset Management > Service and Maintenance > Asset Meter Information > Enter Meter Reading
Expecting correct Meter Reading Variation Calculation
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a New Meter and a new Asset
2. Associate the New Meter with the Asset
3. Activate and Enter several Meter Readings (some of them in the same day) by Leaving the Meter Reading Page and Entering the Page Again
4. Enter a New Meter Reading, Save but don't leave the 'Enter Meter Reading' Page
5. Activate the Meter Again and Enter a New Meter Reading
6. Check the Meter Reading Variation Accuracy
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document