EEX9.2: Reviewing Notes In Fluid Expense History For Paid Expenses Updates Accounting Date And Budget Checking
(Doc ID 2550494.1)
Last updated on APRIL 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Generic (Platform Independent)
While opening Paid Transaction from Fluid self-service Expense History tile, accounting date on the expense report will be reset to today's date, and the budget status reset to 'N'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Employee Self Service, click on Expenses tile.
2. Click on Expense History tile.
3. Click on a PAID expense report, 0100021101.
4. The expense report has 2 Notes. Click on the Notes button.
5. Click the DONE button. The expense report saves and updates the accounting date to Today’s Date, sets the BUDGET_HDR_STATUS = ‘N’, and sets the last user and last date/time to the person doing the inquiry and today’s date. This causes the expense report to be budget checked again even though it’s already paid and posted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document