SMART HR Template Hangs and Times-Out When Template Person Rules Search Parameters PSCS_CR SEARCH and PSCS_TRAD_RESUL And 'Is External System Installed' Flag is NOT Turned On
(Doc ID 2551116.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workforce Administration
SMART HR Template is timing out when clicking Save and Submit button
Expect the Smart HR Template not to time-out when clicking Save and Submit.
Behavior is replicated at will using the following steps
1. Login as PS with PeopleSoft Admin Role
2. Navigate to the following:
Under Setup HCM -> Product Related -> Work Force Administration -> Smart HR Template -> Template Creation >KUEMP_ADMIN_FIN > Person Rules Tab > Search for Existing Person.
By Default the following are used: YES, PSHR_HIRE, PSHR_GENERAL
3. Configure with parameters: Yes, PSCS_CR SEARCH and PSCS_TRAD_RESUL. Save.
4. Login as PS and go to WorkforceAdmin > Smart HR Template > Smart HR Transactions > Hire + KUEMP_ADMIN_FIN > Create Transaction > details > Save and Submit
5. Result: Searching continues and does not stop until the App or Web Server times-out.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document