EPY: IN Local Tax '097' Appearing on Paycheck Even Though Local is Blank on Local Tax Data
(Doc ID 2551390.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IN local Tax - There is a person who had their local deleted on 02/24/2019 and the local is still coming out.
Local "097" for Indiana should not be calculating on paycheck.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. State Tax Data was "IN" as resident and "KY" UI Jurisdiction effective 06/24/2017
2. Local Tax Data was "097" for "IN"
3. Insert a row effective 02/22/2019 and indicate Resident as "FL" and UI Jurisdiction as "IN"
4. Remove local "097" for "IN"
5. Run a payroll and the "097" still appears on paycheck
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document