ETL9.2: Time and Labor Dashboard Shows Incorrect Data When Viewed by Employee Name
(Doc ID 2551594.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"View By" on Payable Time pagelet on Time and Labor Dashboard/ Manager Dashboard show's incorrect results when 'Employee Name' is chose in the drop down.
1. Navigate to Home > Manager Self Service > Manager Dashboard
2. Modified Date range to 12/15/2017- 12/31/2017
3. On Payable Time Summary
4. For TRC category KNTWRK – Hours not worked, Total Payable Hours shows 660.00
5. Click on TRC category KNTWRK for Detail information
6. In Employee Summary, only one employee is present with Total Payable Hours 25.
7. Remaining employee details are not available in employee Summary grid (Total Payable Hours 635).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document