HeadCount Movement Pivot Grid - Effdt issue - Related actions Not Displaying
(Doc ID 2551708.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue with the related action security methods applied to manager transactions, and specifically the Headcount Movement pivot grid. The system is corrupting the effective date returned from query, and transposing day, month, year values.
Steps to Replicate:
Following set-up is required. This assumes that standard direct reports set-up has been completed and the user has access to all manager transactions and to the delivered analytics.
- Change the system date format to be DDMMYYYY
- Hire an employee on a given date, eg 30/01/2012
- Ensure that person does not report through to the user that is being used for testing
- Ensure that the test user, was hired after a date that would match the corrupted date, in this case 30/12/2001
- Go to My Team
- Open the Headcount Movement report in a modal window
- In the details grid, click on the related actions for the hired employee. Standard transactions such as Transfer etc will not be seen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document