GPABS: Employee Self Service Absence Request Receiving 'Work Schedule Was Not Found' Message.
(Doc ID 2551751.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error message is triggered when employee attempts to enter an absence request via fluid after clicking on Check Eligibility then View Balances or View Requests.
Issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select an Employee with a valid schedule, not enrolled in Time and Labor.
2. Navigate to Fluid Employee Self Service > Time > Request Absence page. Select the absence that allows forecasting and enter the date for the absence.
3. Click on Check Eligibility.
4. Click on View Balances or View Requests.
5. Views pop up then x's off the popup.
6. Clicks on Check Eligibility again.
7. Note message: Your work schedule was not found. Work schedules are required to calculate the duration or end date. Contact your system administrator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document