Employee Self Service Absence Request Receiving 'Work Schedule Was Not Found' Message.
(Doc ID 2551751.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears following error message is triggered when employee attempts to enter an absence request via fluid after clicking on Check Eligibility then View Balances or View Requests. User states a trace from their end indicates emplid is set to null after clicking on View Balances or View Requests pages which seems to causes the issue. As along as user does not click on the View Balances or View Requests pages from the absence request, the issue does not occur. User also states the issue does not occur during the initial portion of the request meaning that if View Balance or Requests is selected prior to forecasting, the issue does not occur. Also note the that Forecast Transactions Filter contains all 11 statuses .
Your work schedule was not found. Work schedules are required to calculate the duration or end date. Contact your system administrator.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select Absence Employee with an assigned schedule, not enrolled in Time and Labor.
2. Via Fluid navigate to Absence Request. Select the absence that allows forecasting and enter the date for the absence.
3. Click on Check Eligibility.
4. Click on View Balances or View Requests.
5. Views pop up then x's off the popup.
6. Clicks on Check Eligibility again.
7. Note message: Your work schedule was not found. Work schedules are required to calculate the duration or end date. Contact your system administrator.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document