Supply Planning Material Solver Not Correctly Planning Transfer Orders and Purchase Orders Beyond 1/1/2020
(Doc ID 2551836.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supply Planning - Version 8.8 SP1 to 9.2 [Release 8.8 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are several issues when planning into year 2020 and beyond:
1. The Supply planning Material Solver is setting the Planned Scheduled (Ship) Date to 1/1/2020 for any Planned Transfer Supply created for a demand in the year 2020 and beyond. For Planned Purchase Orders, the Material Solver is setting the Due Date to 1/1/2020 for any planned order created for demand in the year 2020 and beyond.
2. Due Date for Planned POs is being set to 1/1/2020 even though demand is for other dates throughout 2020 (and beyond). Also, Due (Receipt) Date and/or Scheduled (Ship) Date are incorrect for Planned Transfers needed in 2020 (and beyond).
3. Operations that allow for overlap are not being overlapped.
4. Incorrect reordering of transfers and erroneous transfer proposals for dates in 2020
5. Purchase order rescheduling is not happening
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document