E-TR: Unable to move the child nodes from level 6 in a tree
(Doc ID 2552281.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to move the one child node to another
the following error occurs.
"Negative number assigned to an unsigned field: PSTREEMGRNODES.TREE_LEVEL_NUM. (2,121) PSTREEMGRFUNCS.ROWSET_FUNCS.FieldFormula Name:SetNodeInfo PCPC: Statement:
Called from:PSTREEMGRFUNCS.ROWSET_FUNCS.FieldFormula Name:StoreNodeInfo Statement:
Called from:PSTREEMGRFUNCS.HTML_FUNCS.FieldFormula Name:FormatNode Statement:
Called from:PSTREEMGRFUNCS.TREEVIEW_FUNCS.FieldFormula Name:FormatSpecificPage Statement:
Called from:PSTREEMGRFUNCS.TREEVIEW_FUNCS.FieldFormula Name:SamePage Statement:
Called from:PSTREEMGRFUNCS.TREECTLEVENT.FieldChange Name:PasteUpdatePa
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Report Manager > Report Manager
3. Search by an existing tree with L7 nodes
4. L1 Node>L2 Node> L3 Node > L4 Node> L5 Node > Insert 2 L6 nodes > Insert L7 node in One of the L6 node.
5. To move L6 node to L7 node
6. For that you find L7 node first through find node
7. Find L6 node through find node
8. Drag L6 node and drop it to L7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document