Financial Aid FLUID Outside Aid Page Shows All External Awards Posted, Including From File Load, Instead of Just Self-Reported
(Doc ID 2552617.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the FLUID Outside aid component, students now see any item type processed as an external award. The expectation is that only self-reported aid should display on this page, which is how it worked in Classic Self Service.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- On Financial Aid > Awards > External Awards > Add External Awards to Student > Add External Awards, add an award for a student.
- On Financial Aid > Awards > External Awards > Manage Student External Awards > External Awards, click the load button to load the award from the staging table.
- On Set Up SACR > Common Definitions > Self Service > Financial Aid > Self Service Options > Awarding, click the External Award Access box to allow the Outside Aid page to display in FLUID.
- On Financial Aid > View Packaging Status Summary > Packaging Status Summary, click the External Award Access box to allow the Outside Aid page to display for the individual student.
- Logged in as the student, Click the Financial Aid FLUID tile on the home page.
- Click on Outside Aid in the left navigation, and not the display of the award from steps 1-2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document