EAR 9.2: Users With No Read/Access Can Create Credit Card Payment Worksheet From Other AR Pages
(Doc ID 2552638.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user who does not have read/write access to the Credit Card payment Worksheet pages,
uses a link "Pay by Credit Card" link or option on any of the other AR pages,
the system still creates the Worksheet and tag the item even though the user does see the unauthorized access message.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logging into PIA with users who does not have read/write access to the Credit Card payment Worksheet pages
2. Navigate to Accounts Receivable > Customer Accounts > Item Information > Item List
3. Selecting items and then select Pay By Credit Card from the Item Action drop down list, then click Go.
4. Showing the message "You are not authorized to access this component. (40,20) and click OK.
5. Moving to Update Credit Card Worksheet search page and tag the item.
This page should not be shown because users does not have read/write access to the Credit Card payment Worksheet pages.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document