EAM: Unique Constraint After Applying Bug 28322565
(Doc ID 2552654.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Bug 28322565> from image 30, an abend message is received stating that the data conflicts with already existing data (Unique Constraint). This occurs after creating a non cap asset with one operator id, then signing on with another OPRID, and attempting to copy the asset after updating the cost on the Update Non-Capitalized Cost page.
It is expected that the original ADD row to be updated. Instead, the system is inserting two rows into COST_NON_CAP with different values for OPRID.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on as oprid 1.
2. Set up Capitalization Threshold at the Installation and BU levels.
3. Add capitalization threshold definition and tie it to an asset profile.
4. Create an asset with a cost under threshold and a chartfield value (i.e.fundcode = F100). Asset is saved as a non cap asset.
5. Sign on as oprid 2.
6. Pull up non cap asset on the Update Non-Capitalized Cost page.
7. Add a line and enter the additional cost. Update the new line with the chartfield value from point 4.
8. Navigate to Copy Existing Asset and attempt to copy the asset.
9. The Copy Existing Asset page abends with a Unique Constraint error.
Replication Steps Attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document