Only the lines on the initial page are updating when making a change using Requisition Settings. The requisition lines are also missing when applying the Requisition Settings initially.
(Doc ID 2552879.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lines only on the initial page are updating for Ship To and Chartfield info when using Req Settings at checkout. The requisition lines are also missing when we apply the Req Settings initially.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Navigate to ePro Installation Options
2. Max Rows To Display—Requisitions is set to 20
3. Add a requisition with more than 20 lines.
4. Click Save for Later. Requisition is Saved.
5. Click on Requisition Settings
6. Select Override. Changed the Location field from A to B.
7. Click OK
8. Select All Distribution Lines and click OK
9. Click Yes to "To retrofit all the existing lines, all lines need to be loaded. Continue to load all lines? (10150,219)
10. First Issue, note that the line numbers are missing.
11. Click Save for Later
12. The Location field is updated for the first 20 lines on the page.
13. Click Last to go to the remaining lines
14. Second Issue. the Location field did not update accordingly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document