Purchase Orders that are Created from Requisitions are being Created with Incorrect UOM and Quantity
(Doc ID 2552902.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Orders that are Created From Requisitions Are Being Created with Incorrect UOM And Qty
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Define Items for item 10000. Standard UOM is EA
2. Purchasing Item Attributes- Item only has Supplier. Accept Any UOM is not selected
3. Supplier UOM has 2 UOMS. CS is the Default.
4. UOM for the item. CS is the Default Req UOM.
5. Add a requisition. Enter the item. Note that it defaults CS as the UOM. This is because of the UOM page has CS as the Default Req UOM.
6. Enter a qty of 4 and changed the UOM to Box. Save the requisition.
7. Run AUTOSOURCE to source the requisition into a PO.
PO is create with the wrong UOM, Qty and Price
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document