Fluid Position Management Activity Guide Step1 Does Not Display LASTUPDDTTM And LASTUPDOPRID Data For Any Position
(Doc ID 2552988.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Presently there are no LASTUPDDTTM and LASTUPDOPRID data displayed in the Fluid Mode Position Management Activity Guide.
1. Login as <USER ID>
2. go to Classic Mode > Org Dev > Position management > Maintain Position > Add/Update Position Info
3. scroll to the bottom of the page and see the following detail:
Updated on Updated By
05/07/2019 5:12:13PM <USER ID> <FIRST NAME> <LAST NAME>
4. Login as <USER ID>with Permission List HCCPHRFL3100 Manage Positions Fluid
5. Go to Workforce Administrator Fluid Homepage > click Position Management Tile > Manage Position Tile > Manage/Create Position > click +Add > Create position *999 > starts the AG
6. Step one > at this time there is no fields LASTUPDDTTM and LASTUPDOPRID stamp -- most likely because this position is new
7. Cycle through the AG and click Submit
The New Position Number <POSITION NUMBER> has been successfully submitted for approval.
8. Return to Manage Position Tile > Manage/Create Position > search approved positions > open any approved position > Specific Info > the fields LASTUPDDTTM and LASTUPDOPRID stamp similar to Classic Page need to appear on this page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document