EAP: 1099 For 2018: IRSTAX FILE NOT GENERATED WHEN TRYING TO ZERO OUT 1099 SUPPLIER FOR CLASS 07
(Doc ID 2553024.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying 28996785, CSU is encountering issues with correction. The correction is not displayed in the IRS tax file.
1. Add a manual Withholding Adjustment for Box 7 for a 1099 Supplier
2. Run the1099 Job with the ¿Include Manual Overrides¿ box checked
3. IRS Tax file created for the Supplier in Step 1
4. 1099 Copy B created for the Supplier
5. Run Withholding Sent
6. For the 1099 Supplier from Step 1, add a manual Withholding Adjustment
for Box 7 to zero out the 1099 amount
7. Run the1099 Job with the ¿Include Manual Overrides¿ box checked
8. copy b and irs file do not include the corrected supplier
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document