Attempting to Change a Contract from Corportate Contract to Non-Corporate Contract System gives an Error Cannot Change To Non-Corporate Contract (10400,939).
(Doc ID 2553037.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to Change a Contract from Corporate Contract to Non-Corporate Contract system gives an error Cannot Change To Non-Corporate Contract (10400,939).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Set Control - Contracts page: Setup Financials/Supply Chain – Product Related – Procurement Options – Purchasing – Set Control Contracts
2. Validate that none of the new Control Type options are selected.
3. Navigate to the Add Contract page. Supplier Contracts – Create Contracts and Documents – Contract Entry
4. Select the PO Style ID and click Add.
5. Note that the Control Type field is blank and grayed out. Enter the following header information:
a. Administrator – VP1
b. Supplier – Any
6. Uncheck the Corporate Contract checkbox to allow only specific BU’s to transact against the contract (setup on the Purchase Order BU Defaults page). Following error displays.
Cannot change to Non-Corporate Contract (10400,939). If you choose to use Non_Corporate Contract, you must check the Business Unit of Contract Control Type at the contract control page.
Setup Financials/Supply Chain – Product Related – Procurement Options – Purchasing – Set Control Contracts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document