EAP: Selective Payment Update Results In Wrong Payment Currency
(Doc ID 2553119.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Selective Payment Update page to record a manual payment and where the bank account is changed to another bank account with a different currency, the PYMNT_VCHR_XREF.CURRENCY_PYMNT is not getting updated to the currency of the new bank account and the PYMNT_VCHR_XREF.PAID_AMT is also not updated to show the amount in the new bank account's currency.
1. Base currency for BU CAN01 is CNBNK/CHCK.
2. Take an existing USD supplier
3. Create a voucher in USD for the above supplier
4. View PYMNT_VCHR_XREF table
SELECT VOUCHER_ID, PAID_AMT, PYMNT_GROSS_AMT, CURRENCY_PYMNT, REMIT_VENDOR, BANK_CD, BANK_ACCT_KEY, BNK_RATE_MULT, BNK_RATE_DIV, TXN_CURRENCY_CD, RATE_MULT, RATE_DIV, GROSS_AMT_BSE FROM PS_PYMNT_VCHR_XREF WHERE VOUCHER_ID = 'V-P'
4. Record manual payment using Selective Payment Update page
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Maintain
5. Change the bank details to a USD bank account and record a manual payment. Click Save
6. Run the same SQL from above against PYMNT_VCHR_XREF. The PAID_AMT and CURRENCY_PYMNT are wrong. Should show $10 USD.
Looking at the PAYMENT_TBL, the PYMNT_AMT and CURRENCY_PYMNT are also wrong. Should show $10 USD.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document