ETL9.2: Scheduled Hours Under Week Are Calculated Incorrectly On Fluid Timesheet
(Doc ID 2553137.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scheduled hours under week are calculated incorrectly on Fluid Timesheet
1. Monthly period Employee
2. Navigate to Manage Self Service -> Team Time -> Enter Time
3. Enter Time 8 hrs per day for week 1 of May1 - May7. The Scheduled Hours of that week showing 40.
4. Enter Time for week 2 of May8 - May14. The Scheduled Hours is 40.
5. Enter Time for week 3 of May15 - May 21. The Schedule hours is 40.
6. Enter Time for week4 of May22 - May 28. The Schedule hours is 40.
7. Enter Time for week5 of May29 - May31. The Scheduled hours for Week 5 is 24 and reported hours is 24.
8. Click previous button on week to go to week 4 and Scheduled hours is changed to 24 instead of 40.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document