Enhancement -Ability to Cancel an Amendment
(Doc ID 2553177.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Navigate to Supplier Contracts > Create Contracts and Documents > Document Management
2)Find an existing Executed contract
3) Click Create Amendment button
4) Click OK on 'Create Amendment Version' page
5) Now the Document is in Draft Status.
6) For any reason/s customer does not want to proceed with Amendment There is no cancel Amendment option to proceed here. This is a customer issue
There doesn't seem to be a way to cancel or delete or inactivate a Contract Amendment. This leaves you stuck in the middle of the process if the Amendment doesn't happen for some reason.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document