Create Purchase ORder (PO) Using Copy Requisition Not Converting Quantity to Supplier Unit of Measure (UOM)
(Doc ID 2553184.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9] Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Purchase Order (PO) using Copy Requisition not converting quantity to supplier Unit if Measure(UOM).
Steps to reproduce the issue: 1) Pick an item like 10003 or 10004.
2) Add supplier UOM like box or case.
3) Under purchasing attributes - item supplier - uncheck "accept any UOM"
4) Verify UOM conversion under define items with conversion rate like 10.
5) Create a contract for the same supplier and item.
6) Create a requisition for 1000 EA.
7) Go to add PO - copy from requisition and pass the req id - search - Copy.
8) Notice PO will show 1000 box instead of 100 box.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!