EPC: Transaction Adjustments Not Being Send to GL When Adjustment Are Done Through Manager Transaction Review (MTR)
(Doc ID 2553833.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Project Costing: Transaction Adjustments through Manager Transaction Review (MTR) is working differently than Transaction Adjustment Component with respect to GL_DISTRIB_STATUS
Need Manager Transaction Review component to work in similar ways as Transaction Adjustment Component with respect to GL_DISTRIB_STATUS for the transaction adjustments
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Demo, Navigate to Project Costing > Interactive Reports > Manager Transaction Review
2. Enter US004/IMPLEMENT/TRAIN as PC BU/PROJECT/ACTIVITY and search.
3. One row returns, Click on Adjust check box, Save and click on Adjust Button at the bottom
4. Choose Adjust Amounts and Chartfields radio button
5. Change the amount and GL chartfields in the next screens and click on finish
6. Notice that the Original Row has a GL_DISTRIB_STATUS of 'I', the off set row and the new tranasction row are automatically getting the GL_DISTRIB_STATUS of 'D' and 'N'.
In Transaction Adjustment component, there is an option to set the GL_DISTRIB_STATUS to 'N'. When set to 'N', the off set row and the new tranasction row are getting the GL_DISTRIB_STATUS of 'N' and 'N'. Need the MTR to behave in similar fashion where there should be an option for the user to choose GL_DISTRIB_STATUS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document