E-PIA: PT 8.57 - Calendar doesn't open Properly When Pages Use HTML Templates
(Doc ID 2553898.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PRTL Interaction Hub - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Calendar prompt is opening at the bottom of the page on Classic and Classic Plus pages that have an HTML Template attached to the definition of the CREF
Regardless of what template is being used, the calendar prompt should display next to the field where the calendar is being called from
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the PeopleSoft application (HR for this example)
2. Navigate to Self Service -> Report Time -> Timesheet and click to open the Calendar
3. Note that the calendar shows just fine. This is because the Template name is blank in the Structure and Content
4. Navigate to PeopleTools -> Portal -> Structure and Content -> Self Service -> Report Time -> Timesheet
5. For "Template Name" choose HOMEPAGE_DESIGNER_TEMPLATE. This is a delivered HTML template
6. Navigate to the Timesheet page again and click to open the Calendar
7. Notice that it now opens at the bottom of the page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document